Aimcontrollers safety precautions for COVID-19:
This is truly unique time for us. The coronavirus pandemic is impacting everyone from our families to our businesses. It impacts the health of the global economy and the way we live our daily lives.
As we continue to monitor the rapidly evolving situation around the coronavirus (COVID-19), our first thought is for the safety and well-being of all individuals.
You can count on us to continue to do our best serving you and keeping you informed. We want you to know that AImControllers is here for you.
In following the ’Stay Safe, Stay Home’ order from March 23rd. AimControllers will not be operating at the full capacity until the restrictions are cleared by the government officials.
However, our team will continue to build and fulfill the orders as long as new restrictions apply.
These services are available at this moment:
- *Accepting New Orders
- *Accepting warranty and non-warranty repairs
- *Accepting order revisions and cancellations via email only
Our priority is the safety of our customers and our employees.
In this case we have implemented:
- *Employees are able to work remotely
- *Support service is limited to email and phone communication
- *Orders are able to be fulfilled with remote work. We are trying not to delay any of the new orders, however please understand if the delayed build time occurs.
- *All controllers are disinfected before they are packed and shipped. Please keep in mind that once delivered allow 24h before opening the package or handle with gloves.
- *We have advised our team of extra steps to protect themselves and others:
- *Clean your hands often
- *Practice social distancing
- *Disinfect home/work frequently touched surfaces/objects daily.
- *Stay home if you are sick
- *Cover your cough or sneeze
While the situation around the coronavirus rapidly changes, we will modify our operations as necessary. Be assured we are committed to taking care of our customers and employees. Our mission is to provide low prices, high quality products, great gaming experience, and exceptional service during this time.
We have compiled few interesting activities to do while stuck inside due to coronavirus outbreak 😷:
- 1) more time for gaming…yay! It’s relaxing, fun and entertaining.
- 2) create positive TikTok videos only…be creative!
- 3) work on DIY project from Pinterest…probably fail 😉 Try again!
- 4) organize and match your socks 🧦
- 5) have your own wine 🍷 tasting or whatever bottle you may find at home
- 6) use Skype or Face Time to video chat with your long distance or next door friends
- 7) dye your hair. If you don’t like the color, no worries…no one will see it anyway!
- 8) learn a new language…it would be useful when looking for a new job!
- 9) start baking and trying new recipes 🎂
- 10) start working out 🏋♀ because these extra pounds from baking won’t come off that easily!