AIM Remapping Paddles:
- Plug in USB cable into controller.
- Press and hold the Touchpad button for 4 seconds. After 4 seconds, the PS4 LED will begin to slowly blink – You may release the Touchpad button.
- Press any of the PS4 controller buttons you want to re-map The LED will blink indicating the button press was registered.
- Press any of the AIM PADDLES. LED will blink again indicating the re-mapping was successful.
- If you want to continue re-mapping more buttons, go back to step 3; otherwise go to step 6.
- Once you are done re-mapping, press the Touchpad button. The slow blink will stop.
- You can remap up to 12 buttons: X, Circle, Triangle, Square, Up (U),Down (D),Left (L),Right (R),L1,R1,Left Joy Stick Push Button (LJ),Right Joy Stick Push Button (RJ)