AIM PS5 Remapping Paddles:
1) Plug the USB cable into the controller while plugged into your PS5 or PC.
2) Press and hold both (left and right) bottom paddles at the same time for 5 seconds. This enables remapping mode.
3) Next, press the paddle then the button you would like it to correspond to and hold for 2 seconds. (Example: press the bottom left paddle then ‘X’ and hold for 2 seconds.) Do this for each button you would like remapped to a paddle.
4) Once you done remapping press and hold both (left and right ) bottom paddles at the same time for 5 seconds to exit remap mode.
5) Each button of the PS5 controller is able to be mapped to a paddle EXCEPT L2 & R2.
*Note there is no light or indication you are in remapping mode*
AIM PS4 Remapping Paddles:
- Plug in USB cable into controller.
- Press and hold the Touchpad button for 5 seconds. After 5 seconds, the PS4 LED will begin to slowly blink – You may release the Touchpad button.
- Press any of the PS4 controller buttons you want to re-map The LED will blink indicating the button press was registered.
- Press any of the AIM PADDLES. LED will blink again indicating the re-mapping was successful.
- If you want to continue re-mapping more buttons, go back to step 3; otherwise go to step 6.
- Once you are done re-mapping, press the Touchpad button. The slow blink will stop.
- You can remap up to 12 buttons: X, Circle, Triangle, Square, Up (U),Down (D),Left (L),Right (R),L1,R1,Left Joy Stick Push Button (LJ),Right Joy Stick Push Button (RJ)